By Olga Hartman
About The Product
Published by way of the yankee Geophysical Union as a part of the Antarctic examine Series.
Read or Download Polychaeta Myzostomidae and Sedentaria of Antarctica PDF
Best geophysics books
The aim of utilized Geothermics for Petroleum Engineers is to give in a transparent and concise shape tools of using the information of temperature surveys in deep boreholes in addition to the result of box, laboratory and analytical investigations in geothermics to a large viewers. even though a few features of the topic of this e-book were mentioned in different prior books and various papers, utilized Geothermics for Petroleum Engineers is the 1st booklet in this subject to be had to the petroleum engineering neighborhood.
Concerning the ProductPublished through the yankee Geophysical Union as a part of the Antarctic learn sequence. content material:
In regards to the ProductPublished by means of the yankee Geophysical Union as a part of the AGU Reference Shelf sequence. the aim of this guide is to supply, in hugely obtainable shape, chosen severe facts for pro and pupil sturdy Earth and planetary geophysicists. insurance of subject matters and authors have been conscientiously selected to satisfy those targets.
- Selected Papers From Volumes 22 and 23 of Vychislitel'naya Seysmologiya
- Elements of 3D Seismology
- Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Mitigation and Rehabilitation: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference GEDMAR08, Nanjing,China
- 3-D Seismic Interpretation
- Field Methods for Petroleum Geologists: A Guide to Computerized Lithostratigraphic Correlation Charts Case Study: Northern Africa
- Heat Generation and Transport in the Earth
Additional info for Polychaeta Myzostomidae and Sedentaria of Antarctica
132. 66•48'S, 71•24'E, in 540 m. Hartman, 1953, p. 51. King Edward Cove, South Georgia,in 24-52 m. Diagnosis: Length of body 35-50 mm; setigers number29 or 30; color pale gray, surfacethickly incrustedby sand grains. Surfacewith papillae (fig. 5) smaller than in B. mammillata (see above). Parapodia usuallywith circletsof papillaeat their bases. Neurosetalfascicleof third setigeras in figure 6. Distribution: North and South Atlantic oceans; Antarcticwaters; cosmopolitan;in moderatedepths. collection.
8, fig. 12. Falkland Islands,at low tide. Two annuli precede the first setiger,which has 4 to 6 thick, groovedtentacles; branchiaeare continuedto the posteriorend. Benham,1921, p. 81. Boat Harbor and Macquarie Distribution: Atlantic and Pacific oceans;Antarctic Island,in rock pools,2-4 fms. waters; cosmopolitan; in intertidal to moderate Monro, 1930, pp. 154-155. SouthGeorgia,in 15depths. 270 m, in mud, sand,gravel, and stonebottoms. Augener,1932a,p. 111. SouthGeorgia. Monro, 1936, p. 161. SouthGeorgia,in 18-130 m.
Strait Fauvel, 1951, p. 765. •lie Coast. of Magellan. Hartman,1953,p. 46. SouthGeorgiaand Falkland Ehlers,1901, p. 186. Strait of Magellan. Islands,in 2 to 210 m. Diagnosis:Lengthof body 135 ram; segments numKnox,1962,p. 345. Robertson Land. ber about 185. Prostomium short, lacks eyes (fig. 6). Promenia ]ucunda Kinberg, 1866, p. 254. 'Buket Buccal segment somewhat triannulate. Dorsal tentacles Island,' Strait of Magellan. Ehlers,1897, pp. 113-114. Strait of Magellanand attachedto fourth segment,number about 4 pairs.