By Charles Bihis
OAuth 2.0 is a robust authorization framework that allows your software to engage with the world’s hottest provider prone, permitting you to leverage their world-class applied sciences on your personal application.
At the beginning of this e-book, you are going to study what OAuth 2.0 is, the way it works, and the stairs fascinated about growing an OAuth 2.0 software. you'll first examine the method of registering your buyer software. Following this, you are going to discover different supported workflows, their alterations, and once they may be used. as soon as this basis is laid, you'll placed that wisdom to exploit by way of making a pattern program that talks to fb utilizing OAuth 2.0.
By the tip of the e-book, you'll know the way to make a safe and powerful OAuth 2.0 software. you are going to discover varied instruments and potent equipment for debugging. moreover, you'll examine very important safeguard concerns in your software. eventually, you are going to comprehend the several implications of constructing a local cellular program as opposed to a standard net program.
Read or Download Mastering OAuth 2.0 PDF
Best programming books
OpenGL ES 2. zero is the industry’s major software program interface and portraits library for rendering refined 3D images on hand held and embedded units. With OpenGL ES 2. zero, the complete programmability of shaders is now to be had on small and conveyable devices—including cellphones, PDAs, consoles, home equipment, and autos.
Written by means of a pioneer within the box, this can be a thorough consultant to the fee- and time-saving merits of Flow-Based Programming. It explains the theoretical underpinnings and alertness of this programming process in useful phrases. Readers are proven tips to observe this programming in a few parts and the way to prevent universal pitfalls.
The Objective-C quickly Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax connection with the preferred Objective-C programming language, that is the center language at the back of the APIs present in the Apple iOS and Mac OS SDKs. It provides the basic Objective-C syntax in a well-organized layout that may be used as a convenient reference.
Object-Oriented Programming in C++ starts off with the elemental rules of the C++ programming language and systematically introduces more and more complicated subject matters whereas illustrating the OOP method. whereas the constitution of this e-book is the same to that of the former version, each one bankruptcy displays the newest ANSI C++ usual and the examples were completely revised to mirror present practices and criteria.
- Microsoft Office. Access 2003. Kompendium. Professionelles Arbeiten mit Daten.
- Practical Software Testing: A Process-Oriented Approach (Springer Professional Computing)
- Objective-C for iPhone Developers, A Beginner's Guide
- Komponentenbasierte Softwareentwicklung mit MDA, UML und XML
- Associative Computing: A Programming Paradigm for Massively Parallel Computers
Additional info for Mastering OAuth 2.0
2. 3. 4. You ask GoodApp to suggest contacts to you. GoodApp says, "Sure! But you'll have to authorize me first. Go here…" GoodApp sends you to Facebook to log in and authorize GoodApp. Facebook asks you directly for authorization to see if GoodApp can access your friend list on your behalf. 5. You say "yes". 6. Facebook happily obliges, giving GoodApp your friend list. GoodApp then uses this information to tailor suggested contacts for you. Why is this better? Five key reasons to contrast the five points in the previous example: • You aren't giving it the "keys to the city" anymore: Notice, in this example, you aren't giving your Facebook username and password to GoodApp.
0 is and its importance in today's technology industry. ). But how does it actually achieve these things? This is what we will explore next. 0 works at a high level. We will use this knowledge to explore and understand the various ways in which it is used, from websites to mobile devices to desktop applications, and the differences in each. How does it work? Let's revisit our example scenario. You have just signed up for the service GoodApp, and now GoodApp would like to suggest contacts for you to add by looking at your Facebook friends.
Here, Facebook asks you directly for authorization for GoodApp to access your friend list on your behalf. It does this by presenting the user consent form, which you can either accept or deny. Let's assume you accept. 4. Facebook then gives the GoodApp server (not the client web application) a tag that can be exchanged for a key that can access your Facebook friend list. Notice that Facebook this time gives a tag and not a key. Also notice that Facebook issues this to the server of GoodApp, not the client web application.