Read Online or Download Distributions and partial differential equations on superspace PDF
Similar mathematics books
- The Vector-Valued Maximin
- Calculus 1c-1, Simple Differential Equations I
- Lectures on Invariant Subspaces
- Activity and Sign: Grounding Mathematics Education
- Periodic solutions of nonlinear wave equations with non-monotone forcing terms
- Discrete Mathematics Using a Computer
Additional info for Distributions and partial differential equations on superspace
Ioscow (1971). 33. Yu. A. Dubinskii, "Algebra of pseudodifferential operators with analytic symbols and its applications to mathematical physics," Usp. Mat. Nauk, 37, No. 5, 97-159 (1982). 34. Yu. V. Egorov, Linear Differential Equations of Principal Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984). 35. V. D. Ivaschuk, "On annihilators in infinite-dimensional Banach Grassmann algebras," Theor. i Math. , 79, 30-40 (1990). 36. V. D. Ivaschuk, "Invertibility of dements in infinite-dimensional Banach Grassmann algebras," Theor.
S. Vladimirov, Yu. N. Drozhzhinov, and B. I. Zavyalov, Multidimensional Tauberian Theorems for Distributions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986). 22. I. V. Volovich, "L-supermanifolds and fiber bundles," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 269, No. 3, 524-527 (1983). 23. I. V. Volovich, "On the equations of superautoduality," Theor. i Math. , 54, 89-98 (1983). 24. I. V. Volovich, "Supersymmetric Yang-Mills theory as a holomorphic fiber bundle over twistors and superautoduality," Theor. i Math. , 55, No. 1, 39-43 (1983).
82. H. Schaefer, Topological Vector Spaces, Mir, Moscow (1971); Russian Transl. 83. S. A. Albeverio and R. J. Hcegh-Krohn, "Mathematical theory of Feynman path integrals," Lect. , 523 (1976). 84. I. Ya.