By Rebeca Mojica
<h2>Unchain your creativity!</h2>
Whether you're new to chain mail or a professional weaver, Chained will introduce you to the paintings of mixing steel bounce earrings into problematic designs, in a brand new manner. No different ebook indicates the way to use such a lot of weaves in such a lot of methods, or offers this historical artwork one of these appealing and glossy twist. options as soon as used for armor now have a brand new lifestyles and will be used to create stylish adornments.
Open Chained and locate: * transparent, specific step by step photographs that might take you from commencing and shutting leap jewelry to completing your first (or fiftieth!) project
* Easy-to-navigate "Weave in a Nutshell" recommendations for plenty of weaves that would exhibit complex chain mail weavers the weave of a venture in exactly a couple of steps
* 22 attractive initiatives plus dozens of adaptations, together with rings, bracelets, necklaces and pendants, each one with its personal ability point and time funding rating
* unending innovations: pick out your favourite shades, your favourite metals, customise the scale of your venture, and locate concept so as to add your individual exact stamp to any piece of chain mail jewelry
assemble your pliers and lumps of bounce earrings and weave your strategy to attractive jewellery with Chained.
Read Online or Download Chained: Create Gorgeous Chain Mail Jewelry One Ring at a Time PDF
Similar crafts books
Eric Gjerde demonstrates 25 of his favourite tessellations and turns them into initiatives for novices in addition to skilled origamists. With step by step directions, illustrated crease styles, and how-to pictures, you'll learn how to create those terrific designs your self. Eric's first booklet covers the basics of origami tessellations, presents heritage, and describes uncomplicated starting options with targeted illustrations and pictures.
Twenty-five attractive origami initiatives of aquatic creatures function mollusks, crustaceans, frogs, fishes, and sea mammals. Ranging in hassle from uncomplicated to complicated, versions comprise Siamese combating fish, walrus, whales, conches, swordfish, crab, lobster, etc. Step-by-step illustrations increase the detailed directions.
Chain maille styles and weaves that take jewellery layout into new frontiers!
Jewelry artists will take pleasure in a set of latest, less-common weaves and tough tasks that encourage and educate.
Author Karen Karon starts by way of reviewing simple chain maille weaves so that it will set the degree for the extra complicated weaves during this e-book. She explains innovations wanted whilst operating past the fundamentals: tools for last a weave, operating with micro jewelry, operating huge scale, and utilizing replacement fabrics in weaves. The booklet is then divided into four sections, each one dedicated to a specific form of weave: new Persian weaves, Elf-based weaves, Hybrid weaves, and Scale Maille weaves that comprise sheet steel scales into conventional weaves for a amazing impression. Sprinkled in the course of the illustrated step by step directions for every weave process are necessary suggestions from Karen to assist make certain a stunning entire piece.
Easy, refined quilts sewn "by the block. "
Winner of the 2015 Australian Craft Award - top New e-book
Today's quilters have many calls for on their time yet nonetheless are looking to create appealing quilts. by means of the Block indicates the time-poor quilter tips to make refined, complex-looking quilts which are in accordance with easy-to-assemble cover blocks. The 18 quilts within the booklet characteristic smooth textile offerings and smart layout, yet all use typical quilting suggestions which are in almost each quilter's ability set.
Author Siobhan Rogers has designed quilts starting from crib- to king-size for beds in addition to a number of huge initiatives compatible for placing. 4 of the quilts have colorway adaptations that convey the flexibility of the fundamental layout. The e-book is prepared in accordance with process akin to log cabins, half-square triangles, or curved piecing, yet each one undertaking deals a brand new twist at the conventional equipment of piecing and developing quilts. a number of the cover blocks are outsized, which support the quilter paintings successfully, and the writer deals extra timesaving information.
- Sewing School 2: Lessons in Machine Sewing; 20 Projects Kids Will Love to Make
- Stitch It for Autumn: Seasonal Sewing Projects to Craft and Quilt
- Stitch Zakka: 22 Projects to Sew & Embellish, 25 Embroidery Stitches
- The Crochet Answer Book (2nd Edition)
- Dating Quilts: From 1600 to the Present
- Bent, Bound and Stitched: Collage, Cards and Jewelry with a Twist
Extra resources for Chained: Create Gorgeous Chain Mail Jewelry One Ring at a Time
3. From this point, sharply change directions and quilt an arc shape about the length of the first swirl. Try to keep it in line with the swirl below it and about 1/2˝ from the edge. 4. At the end of the arc, don’t stop. Quilt the inside of the next swirl and echo back out until you are almost on the downhill side. Lines & Vines 45 5. Repeat the swirls and arcs until you are near the top of the block. Quilt the inside of another swirl. 6. This time, echo the swirl all the way around until you are inside the arc below it.
6. Quilt a second elongated loop that lines up with the outer point. Return to the inner corner. Lines & Vines 57 Pulleys Pulleys is a variation of Back & Forth (page 56). Adding a circle to the design really changes the look of this pattern. It works best in long, skinny areas of quilting. 1. From an edge of the quilting area, quilt a horizontal line toward the opposite edge. 2. As you reach the opposite edge, quilt a small circle. Trace around the circle so you end at the bottom of the circle.
Continue quilting the alternating curves until you reach the end of the quilting area. 48 FREE-MOTION QUILTING with Angela Walters Wavy Lines Oh, how I love wavy lines! They are one of my all-time favorite designs. You can use them to draw your eyes to a focal point of your quilt or to add movement, whether vertical or horizontal. It seems like every week I am finding more and more uses for this easy, versatile design. 1. For vertical or horizontal wavy lines, determine the top and bottom of your quilting area.