By J. Marsha Michler
Fashion beads and cord into attractive jewelry
Jewelry artists glance no additional, Bead & twine paintings Jewelry is the source you must assemble of your favourite mediums - bead and cord. From uncomplicated stringing to large wirework, writer J. Marsha Michler's exact, step by step directions will enable you create over 50 gorgeous items of knickknack. examine options together with stringing, sewing, jigwork and loomwork, or even learn how to make your personal findings. From effortless to complicated, you'll find a venture to fit your ability point and tastes.
This inspirational e-book features:
• 50+ effortless, intermediate and complicated jewellery projects
• quite a few jewelry, rings, bracelets and necklaces
• diversifications to motivate your creativity
Read Online or Download Bead & Wire Art Jewelry: Techniques & Designs for all Skill Levels PDF
Similar crafts books
Eric Gjerde demonstrates 25 of his favourite tessellations and turns them into tasks for novices in addition to skilled origamists. With step by step directions, illustrated crease styles, and how-to pictures, you'll learn how to create those superb designs your self. Eric's first e-book covers the basics of origami tessellations, offers historical past, and describes uncomplicated starting recommendations with precise illustrations and images.
Twenty-five attractive origami initiatives of aquatic creatures characteristic mollusks, crustaceans, frogs, fishes, and sea mammals. Ranging in hassle from easy to advanced, types contain Siamese struggling with fish, walrus, whales, conches, swordfish, crab, lobster, etc. Step-by-step illustrations increase the detailed directions.
Chain maille styles and weaves that take jewellery layout into new frontiers!
Jewelry artists will take pleasure in a suite of latest, less-common weaves and hard tasks that motivate and educate.
Author Karen Karon starts by means of reviewing uncomplicated chain maille weaves which will set the level for the extra advanced weaves during this e-book. She explains strategies wanted whilst operating past the fundamentals: tools for last a weave, operating with micro earrings, operating huge scale, and utilizing replacement fabrics in weaves. The booklet is then divided into four sections, every one dedicated to a selected form of weave: new Persian weaves, Elf-based weaves, Hybrid weaves, and Scale Maille weaves that comprise sheet steel scales into conventional weaves for a amazing impact. Sprinkled in the course of the illustrated step by step directions for every weave procedure are precious advice from Karen to assist make certain a gorgeous accomplished piece.
Easy, subtle quilts sewn "by the block. "
Winner of the 2015 Australian Craft Award - most sensible New e-book
Today's quilters have many calls for on their time yet nonetheless are looking to create appealing quilts. via the Block exhibits the time-poor quilter find out how to make refined, complex-looking quilts which are according to easy-to-assemble duvet blocks. The 18 quilts within the ebook characteristic glossy cloth offerings and shrewdpermanent layout, yet all use commonplace quilting suggestions which are in almost each quilter's ability set.
Author Siobhan Rogers has designed quilts starting from crib- to king-size for beds in addition to numerous huge initiatives appropriate for placing. 4 of the quilts have colorway diversifications that express the flexibility of the elemental layout. The e-book is prepared in keeping with approach similar to log cabins, half-square triangles, or curved piecing, yet each one venture deals a brand new twist at the conventional tools of piecing and developing quilts. a number of the duvet blocks are outsized, which aid the quilter paintings successfully, and the writer deals extra timesaving guidance.
- Quilts from the House of Tula Pink: 20 Fabric Projects to Make, Use and Love
- The Art of Resin Clay: Techniques and Projects for Creating Jewelry and Decorative Objects
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards: Step-by-Step Instructions for 50 New Designs and 50 Amazing Alternatives
- Woolbuddies: 20 Irresistibly Simple Needle Felting Projects
Extra info for Bead & Wire Art Jewelry: Techniques & Designs for all Skill Levels
2. Align and trace, with an air-soluble marker, the curved corner template (page 116) on each bottom corner of the linen and lining flap pieces. Trim to create the curved corners. 3. Press a 15˝ piece of bias binding to make it nice and flat. Use dots of fabric glue to tack it down along the center of the bag flap (see page 46). After the glue is dry (I help this along with my iron), topstitch ¹⁄16 ˝ away from both long edges with linen-colored thread. Trim off the extra. Stem Messenger Bag 45 4.
Sew along a long edge and press the seam allowance open. Follow the 2˝ manufacturer’s instructions to apply fusible web to the wrong side of the assembled piece. Peel off the backing. Repeat with the other leaf rectangles for a 2˝ Center total of 6 leaves. 2. Use an air-soluble marker to trace the leaf template on the right side of the 6 patchwork pieces, aligning the center line of the template with the seam. Carefully cut out the leaves. Set aside. Making the bag flap 1. Iron the fusible interfacing to the back of the linen flap, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Bind the quilt using your preferred binding method or refer to Double-fold Binding (page 25). 40 Z AK K A S T YLE Zakka Block Quilt 41 Stem Messenger Bag A bold, colorful appliquéd stem of leaves adds to the appeal of this practical messenger bag. It features a sturdy adjustable strap along with lots of pockets and space for holding your F I N I S H E D : 13˝ wide × 11˝ high × 3˝ deep (excluding the strap) phone, a laptop, even that new knitting project you just started! Materials and Supplies Yardage is based on 45˝-wide fabric, unless otherwise noted.