By Yoshio Nishi
New ideas are wanted for destiny thinning out of nonvolatile reminiscence. Advances in Non-volatile reminiscence and garage Technology presents an outline of constructing applied sciences and explores their strengths and weaknesses.
After an outline of the present industry, half one introduces advancements in flash applied sciences, together with advancements in 3D NAND flash applied sciences and flash reminiscence for ultra-high density garage units. half seems to be on the benefits of designing part switch reminiscence and resistive random entry reminiscence applied sciences. It seems to be specifically on the fabrication, houses, and function of nanowire part swap reminiscence applied sciences. Later chapters additionally examine modeling of either steel oxide and resistive random entry reminiscence switching mechanisms, in addition to conductive bridge random entry reminiscence applied sciences. ultimately, half 3 appears to be like to the way forward for substitute applied sciences. The components lined contain molecular, polymer, and hybrid natural reminiscence units, and various random entry reminiscence units comparable to nano-electromechanical, ferroelectric, and spin-transfer-torque magnetoresistive units.
Advances in Non-volatile reminiscence and garage Technology is a key source for postgraduate scholars and educational researchers in physics, fabrics technology, and electric engineering. it's a necessary device for examine and improvement managers all in favour of electronics, semiconductors, nanotechnology, solid-state thoughts, magnetic fabrics, natural fabrics, and transportable digital devices.
- Provides an outline of constructing nonvolatile reminiscence and garage applied sciences and explores their strengths and weaknesses
- Examines advancements to flash know-how, cost trapping, and resistive random entry memory
- Discusses rising units resembling these in response to polymer and molecular electronics, and nanoelectromechanical random entry reminiscence (RAM)
Read or Download Advances in Non-Volatile Memory and Storage Technology PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
The publication offers an interdisciplinary method of wisdom illustration and the therapy of semantic phenomena of usual language, that's situated among man made intelligence, computational linguistics, and cognitive psychology. The proposed technique relies on Multilayered prolonged Semantic Networks (MultiNets), which might be used for theoretical investigations into the semantics of ordinary language, for cognitive modeling, for describing lexical entries in a computational lexicon, and for average language processing (NLP).
Net mining goals to find precious info and information from net links, web page contents, and utilization info. even if net mining makes use of many traditional information mining recommendations, it isn't in simple terms an program of conventional info mining end result of the semi-structured and unstructured nature of the internet information.
Semantic versions for Multimedia Database looking out and perusing starts off with the creation of multimedia details purposes, the necessity for the improvement of the multimedia database administration structures (MDBMSs), and the $64000 matters and demanding situations of multimedia platforms. The temporal relatives, the spatial family members, the spatio-temporal kinfolk, and a number of other semantic types for multimedia info structures also are brought.
This e-book collects ECM learn from the educational self-discipline of knowledge structures and similar fields to aid teachers and practitioners who're drawn to knowing the layout, use and effect of ECM structures. It additionally offers a important source for college students and teachers within the box. “Enterprise content material administration in details platforms study – Foundations, tools and instances” consolidates our present wisdom on how today’s companies can deal with their electronic info resources.
- Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in Ontology-based Systems
- Optimizing and Troubleshooting Hyper-V Storage
- The VC-1 and H.264 Video Compression Standards for Broadband Video Services (Multimedia Systems and Applications)
- Sentiment Analysis for PTSD Signals
- Database Tuning: Principles, Experiments, and Troubleshooting Techniques (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- Data Warehouse Designs: Achieving ROI with Market Basket Analysis and Time Variance
Extra resources for Advances in Non-Volatile Memory and Storage Technology
K. and Swanson, S. (2010), ‘Moneta: A high-performance storage array architecture for next-generation nonvolatile memories’, Proceedings of the 2010 43rd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture. 8. , Knecht, M. and Hu, D. (1985). ‘A single transistor EEPROM cell and its implementation in a 512 K CMOS EEPROM’, IEEE IEDM Tech. , p. 616. 9. O. et al. (1988), ‘An insystem reprogrammable 256 K CMOS Flash memory’, IEEE ISSCC Conf. , p. 132. 10. , Scintu, P. et al. (2003), ‘Survey on Flash technology with specific attention to the critical process parameters related to manufacturing’, Proceedings of the IEEE, 91(4): 503.
13 VFB of two cases of silicide formation: (a) partially silicided; and (b) silicide touching gate dielectric film. (c) Sheet resistance of WL as a function of sidewall silicide thickness. Sheet resistance is reduced to 11( Ω /sq) with ∼42 nm sidewall silicide. process cost increases with increasing number of stacks. However, this is not the case when using the BiCS cell, which therefore implies a potential cost reduction when increasing the number of stacks. The number of WL stacks possible in a real production scenario is not yet known.
41. , Jagasivamani, M. et al. (2008), ‘A multi-level-cell bipolar-selected phase-change memory’, Solid-State Circuits Conference, ISSCC, p. 428. 42. Servalli, G. (2009), ‘A 45 nm generation phase change memory technology’, IEEE IEDM Tech. , pp. 1–4. 43. , Schippers, S. et al. 8 V phase-change memory’, Solid-State Circuits Conference, ISSCC, pp. 270–1. 44. , Odaka, T. and Tominaga, J. (2011), ‘Properties of lowpower phase-change device with GeTe/Sb2Te3 superlattice material’, EPCOS, p. 110. 45. , Tanaka, Y.